Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide: Anthro

Each week leading up to the holidays, I'm going to feature a selection of gifts from one of my favorite stores. And first up: Anthropologie! Anthro never fails to offer unique and stylish gift ideas and this holiday season is no exception. Below is a round-up of some of my personal favs (and all under $50, might I add!)


{1} For the EntertainerGold-Dipped Playing Cards ($18)
{2} For the HomebodyPom Slippers ($38)
{3} For the iPhone AddictBackup iPhone 5 Battery ($38)
{4} For the Hostess:  Cocktail Shaker ($30)
{5} For the CookThe Mac & Cheese Cookbook ($17)
{6} For the FashionistaFuzzy Ascot ($48)

5 comments:

  1. That iPhone charger is so cute! I bought one but it requires me to carry a cord as well. I think I may ask for one of those as a stocking stuffer this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoww, it's so cute, right? Wireless is where it's at, I say it's time for an upgrade.

      Delete
  2. Have been waiting for Anthro to come out with the portable 5 charger! High chance I gift this to myself this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss! I am a full supporter of self-gifts. In fact, I self-gifted myself twice today. I'm on a roll, might go for a third...

      Delete
  3. Hi, Jenna! Really cute picks in your gift guide! I am also a member of SBS and wanted to chat with you. I could not find an email address for you. Please email me info@yourstylistkaren.com so that I can follow up.

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete